Tough competition forces companies to evolve constantly, but possibilities for extensive growth are decreasing. Businesses need high quality solutions which can only be trusted to professionals.
FBK’s years of experience in the consulting industry confirm the high qualifications of our experts.
Our expertise not only in a wide variety of different industries, but also with different entities, gives us the ability to take an individual integrated approach to solving the challenges facing each one of our clients.
You face a variety of tasks, such as:
As part of accounting consulting, we provide services for the development of accounting systems in accordance with both Russian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
Implementing management accounting systems, optimising organisational structure and implementing SAP, DIRECTUM, 1C business applications – these are just a small selection of the services FBK offers to improve the effectiveness of your business.
Growth opportunities result in the need to evaluate investment projects. FBK provides a full range of services in evaluating investments, from due diligence to optimising business success after mergers or acquisitions.
Implementing growth opportunities includes questions of strategic development.
Thorough market research, analysing alternatives and developing programs to implement strategy – these are the services FBK offers to help you make your future.
FBK’s range of services covers all stages of the company life cycle, but our expertise is not limited to the company’s internal work.
We offer services in analysing the macroeconomic situation, consulting on regional development and writing expert reports on the economic assessment of draft laws. In addition, one of the most important areas of our business is providing consulting and advisory services to the public sector.
Regardless of the complexity and difficult of the tasks you face, our seven departments and more than one hundred experts are ready to place their experience at your disposal to find the most optimal solutions.
- Elaborating business development strategies
- Conducting due diligence
- Constructing management systems based on key performance indicators (KPI) or balanced scorecards (BSC)
- Putting in place management accounting and budgeting systems
- Developing and evaluating business plans, feasibility reports, investment memoranda
- Diagnostics of corporate business activities
- Optimizing the organizational structure and management system
- Reorganising holding structures
- Optimising and reengineering business processes
- Developing a staff motivation system
- Conducting market research
- Information technologies and implementing information systems
- Accounting consultancy
- The Investment Consulting Practice
- Strategic consultancy