In today’s rapidly-changing market conditions, company success depends on the ability to gain and retain business advantages. Ensuring high competitiveness and achieving strategic goals require constant improvements in business processes, organizational structure, accounting systems, and information technologies - in other words, the whole management system!
FBK’s accounting advisory services therefore go far beyond traditional accounting and auditing. We offer new accounting methods employing state-of-the-art approaches to the organization of corporate management systems and then implement these approaches using advanced management techniques and bundled software.
For more information on accounting advisory services please contact:
Valeria Polyakova, FBK Consulting Partner
Elena Tyutyunnikova, director of the accounting advisory department
- Modernizing accounting systems while implementing corporate management systems
- Reorganizing the accounting function as part of business restructuring and/or expansion
- Outsourcing accounting, recovering accounting records
- Evaluating the efficiency of the accounting function at holdings
- Evaluating and improving internal control systems ("internal audit")
- Consulting on accounting and reporting issues
- Unification of methodology in holding structures