Examples of IT consulting projects
Expert appraisal of project solutions and establishment of the system’s productivity requirements within the framework of a project to construct an automated supply chain management system based on Microsoft Dynamics AX
As part of the services we studied the main business processes in the supply chain management system, analysed project documentation and drafted recommendations on how to change the project documentation and configuration in accordance with the identified deviations.
As part of a separate task we formulated the requirements on the productivity of the planned system based on a measurement of the time required to register business transactions, generate financial statements and process special procedures in the existing system (recalculating costs, closing the period, etc.) with due account of the Development Plan of the Company to 2012.
OJSC Federal Centre for Project Finance
Expert appraisal of project solutions implemented in the Parus corporate information system
We performed the followed work as part of the project:
- Analysed project documentation;
- Assessed the compliance of the functionality implemented in the Parus system with the terms of reference;
- Formalised the Client’s current key requirements on the corporate information system;
- Analysed the compliance of the terms of reference with current key requirements;
- Assessed the compliance of performed and planned work;
- Drafted an opinion on the advisability of continuing the project and recommendations on how to mitigate project risks.
Major heat power generation company
Developing the Terms of Reference for automation
As part of the provision of services relating to the development of the accounts fast close procedure and the maximum reduction in the time required to compile financial statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards, compile the Accounting Policy for the purposes of IFRS-compliant perpetual inventory, with due account of the decentralisation of the accounting and reporting of six branches of the Client, we performed the following work:
- Analysed the current status of the accounting systems of the branches;
- Analysed the procedure for collecting and consolidating data;
- Established system requirements;
- Developed the Terms of Reference for the automation of the reporting.
Agro-industrial holding company
Selecting the enterprise management corporate information system
As part of a project to construct the management accounting system and develop recommendations on the selection of the corporate information system (CIS), we performed the following work:
- Established CIS requirements based on the developed management accounting and budgeting concept;
- Collected and analysed information on the CIS available on the Russian market, vendors and partners;
- Benchmarked CIS based on key criteria;
- Developed options of the solution’s architecture and recommendations on how to select the CIS development option.
State lottery operator
Drafting the concept for developing an enterprise information system
- Developed the structure of information flows;
- Developed recommendations on the architecture of the information systems planned for use at the enterprise for accounting, tax and management accounting purposes;
- Drafted recommendations on how to adapt the methodological documents for the purpose of maximising the possible use of the standard functionality of the 1С system.
For more information on our IT-consulting services and services in implementation of information systems please contact:
Valeria Polyakova, FBK Consulting Partner
Elena Solomatina, Director of FBK' IT-consultancy department
You are also welcome to leave your inquiry online
Tel.: +7 495 737-53-53
Back to the section