Solutions based on 1С: Consolidation
The System makes it possible to resolve the following tasks:
- the collection and centralised storage of the reporting data of business units (organisations, centres of financial responsibility, branches), included in a group;
- the consolidation of management reporting and financial statements;
- budget management of individual companies and groups of companies;
- enterprise management based on key performance indicators;
- transformation of the financial statements compiled using one standards into the financial statements of other standards (RAS, IFRS, US GAAP, management accounting).
The system’s functionality makes it possible to determine different methods for grouping and consolidating data, ensure the discharge of regulations on the preparation of reporting, including the designation of specific roles for participants in the process, to use different currencies and rules for translation at the time of the processing of the information. The configuration makes it possible to apply different scenarios when generating the financial statements, perform factor-based design and what-if analysis, and different types of automated breakdowns.
The standard package includes methodological models, facilitating the rapid production start-up of the system:
- Budgeting of the company;
- Budgeting of a group of companies;
- IFRS transformation and consolidation;
- RAS consolidation.
Implementation of projects using 1C:Consolidation will enable a client to automate the processes for preparing individual, summary and consolidated reporting, individual and consolidated budgets based on different scenarios, compare planned and actual data, and perform different types of analysis, which provide decision-making support.
For more information on our IT-consulting services and services in implementation of information systems please contact:
Valeria Polyakova, FBK Consulting Partner
Elena Solomatina, Director of FBK' IT-consultancy department
You are also welcome to leave your inquiry online
Tel.: +7 495 737-53-53
Back to the section