By providing services we ensure a qualitative improvement in the level of information security at the client’s organisation and at the same time implement statutory requirements.
FBK’s experts are regular participants in conferences organised by the Bank of Russia, the Association of Russian Banks and the Association for Banking Information Security Standards Community (ABISS), which keeps us abreast of the latest developments and trends in the development of standards and services in information security.
FBK’s experts also organise round tables on personal data security, fulfil legislative requirements and implement standards in information security. They also organise information security management.
We have experience in executing projects in information security, including protecting personal data, creating and implementing information security management systems and conducting information security audits.
FBK has license No.1021 awarded by Russia’s Federal Service for Technical and Export Control on 1 March 2010 to implement measures and provide services to ensure the technical protection of confidential information.
FBK staff are certified experts in implementing the Bank of Russia’s Standard on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in the Banking System of The Russian Federation 1.0 and conducting audits of information security at organisations in the banking system, which is attested by certificates verified by the Bank of Russia and ABISS.
FBK’s services in the field of information security include:
- integrated assurance of information security of personal data;
- creating and modernising Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), including the development of common and private policies on information security, as well as other internal documents, and implementing specialised technological ISMS processes (identification of information assets, managing risks and carrying out audits of incidents of information security, role-based access, etc.);
- audit (compliance assessment) of the information security management system with the requirements of:
- Federal Law No. 152-FL “On Personal Data”;
- Federal Law No. 161-FL “On The National Payment System”;
- the Bank of Russia’s Standard on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in the Banking System of The Russian Federation 1.0;
- the Group of International Standards ISO/IEC 2700x;
- supplying the software tools to assess compliance with the requirements of the Bank of Russia’s Standard on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in the Banking System of The Russian Federation 1.0 2010.
- Ensuring Personal Data Security
- Creating and Modernising Information Security Management Systems
- Assessing ISMS compliance with legislation and standards
- Assessing compliance of Banks’ ISMS with the Bank of Russia’s Standard on ISMS in the Banking System of the Russian Federation
- Software tools for assessing compliance with the Bank of Russia’s Standard on ISMS in the Banking System of the Russian Federation 1.0
- Projects on Information Security