Partner, Vice-President for Assurance and Advisory to Financial Institutions
Alexey Terekhov has worked in audit and advisory since 1996. He has supervised over one hundred engagements related to audit under Russian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards, accounting and tax advisory, conversion of financial statements in accordance with IFRS, financial and management advisory. Alexey has been actively involved in the development of business plans for lending institutions, including selection of promising economic fields, selection of services and competitor analysis, and supervised audit engagements for the IBRD. He arranges seminars, roundtables and business breakfasts for banks to share the firm's insights into International Financial Reporting Standards and their application at banks.
Being the Head of the Department of Assurance and Advisory to Financial Institutions, he oversees the department’s day-to-day operations and the quality of provided services.
1996–present FBK Grant Thornton, Partner, Vice-President for Assurance and Advisory to Financial Institutions
- 1995–1997 Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Banking, diploma with distinction
- 1984–1994 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics, diploma with distinction, post-graduate studies
- Member of the National Register of Professional Corporate Directors
- Member of the Independent Directors Association
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member of the Expert and Analytical Council of the State Corporation Deposit Insurance Agency
- Member of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Commission on Banks and Banking
- Member of the Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors Association "Sodruzhestvo"