Partner, Director of Accounting Advisory Services
Elena Tyutyunnikova has worked in accounting and audit since 1995.
Elena Tyutyunnikova manages projects for the automation of the IFRS reporting using SAP and 1C software products at the major Russian companies.
She also holds lectures, seminars and special courses on accounting and taxation.
Publications on tax issues in professional journals.
Associate Professor at the Faculty of Economics at the Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Responsible for the provision of accounting advisory services by the firm.
- 2004–present FBK Grant Thornton, Partner, Director of Accounting Advisory Services, Associate Director of International Financial Reporting and Assurance, Manager
- 2003–2004 FinEscort, Senior Expert, Expert, Junior Expert
- 2017 INSEAD, Executive Master of Business Administration
- 2003 Lomonosov Moscow State University, PhD in Economics
- 2000 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Master's Degree in Economics
- Member of Non-Profit Partnership “Institute of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Russia”
- Member of the Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors Association "Sodruzhestvo”