Partner, Vice-President for Corporate Development
Irina Sukhova has worked in audit and advisory since 1995.
When heading the Accounting and Audit Department, she obtained an invaluable administration and management experience.
Supervised big audit and consulting engagements.
Represented corporate clients in their disputes with tax authorities.
Responsible for tenders, operational and strategic decisions, business expansion, quality improvement and corporate culture development.
She also oversees social and charity projects implemented by FBK Grant Thornton.
A member of working groups arranged by the Russian Managers Association.
- 1995–present FBK Grant Thornton:
- 1995–1997 Senior Lawyer, Tax and Legal Department
- 1997–2001 Director of Accounting and Audit
- 2002–present Vice-President for Corporate Development
- 1999–2001 Higher School of Economics, Degree in Management
- 1988–1993 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law
- Ranked among top 1000 Russian managers