Partner, Director of Financial Advisory Services
Lioubov Staroverova has worked in economics and accounting since 1996.
She has experience in
- due diligence
- audits and comprehensive projects for state authorities, owners and company managers
- estimation of losses and loss of anticipated profits
- intentional / fraudulent bankruptcy examination.
Good administrative and negotiation skills.
- 1998–present FBK Grant Thornton, Partner, Director of Financial Advisory, Associate Director, Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant
- 1996–1998 Agroprominvest, Head of the Financial and Investment Department, Lead Specialist of the Financial and Investment Department
- 1996 Agroleasing, Accountant
- 1998 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Master’s Degree in Economics
- 1996 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Bachelor’s Degree in Economics