Chairman of the Board of Directors
Sergey Shapiguzov has managed large audit and consulting businesses since 1990. He used to head the Russian branch of one of the biggest audit firms in the world, KPMG Reviconsult. He has supervised hundreds of large-scale audit and consulting projects for top Russian and international entities, state and municipal authorities. Being one of the most respected accounting and audit experts, he is actively involved in the development of auditing standards in Russia. Who's Who is Russia, a unique reference guide, contains information about Sergey Shapiguzov. He has been recognised among top 1000 Russian managers and received the Silver Medal of the Free Economic Society of Russia.
Sergey Shapiguzov currently acts as the sole executive body of FBK Grant Thornton and is responsible for the development and expansion of the firm. He oversees audit and consulting services provided to major clients.
- 1990–present President of FBK Grant Thornton
1992–1994 Head of KPMG Reviconsult
- 1984 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Mathematician
- 1981 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, PhD in Economics
- 1972 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Economist and Mathematician
- Member of the Independent Directors Association
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- RSPP Board member
- Member of the Self-Regulatory Organization of Auditors Association "Sodruzhestvo"