Accountability Transformation System - ATS
On the basis of over 10-year experience, the FBK specialists have developed an automated financial accountability system in accordance with IFRS (ATS).
The ATS program is officially registered and has certificate № 2009612838 for electronic computers.
The program has been developed with adjustments for methodological recommendations of the Central Bank of Russia and allows transforming the Bank statements by Russian standards into the statements generated in accordance with the International Standards.
IFRS Automated financial / accounting transformation system for lending organizations means:
- Standardized forms designed as electronic spreadsheets allow the user to carry out analysis of the Bank balance and income statements, to make relevant modifications of the Russian reporting with the view of its transformation in accordance with IFRS as well as to prepare the Bank statements and reports in accordance with the requirements of the international standards.
- In the result, the statements are generated in accordance with the international standards, and, what is most important, notes to the financial statements are generated, too (Statement of Financial Position, Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow Statement).
- The program is supplied with a guide to provide all necessary clarifications on its operation.
Advantages of using this system:
- Simplified data-entry.
- Notes to statements are generated automatically.
- Vivid and well-structured algorithm of operations.
- Time saving and simplified transformation process.
- Effective development and maintenance of data bases.
- No need for extra software and specialized technical training as it is orientated on the Microsoft Excel resources.
Alexey Terekhov, FBK Partner and Vice-President for Auditing and Consulting Services to Financial Institutions, is always ready to tell you more about our IFRS services for financial institutions.
You can also send us an inquiry from the site.
Our contact telephone: +7 495 737-53-53
Back to the section