Ensuring Personal Data Security
Under to Federal Law No.152-FL “On Personal Data” of 27 July 2006, operators of personal data were required to bring their information systems into full alignment with the law by 1 July 2011.
During projects to provide comprehensive personal data security, FBK implements the following stages:
- carries out pre-project research into the organisation’s personal data information systems (PDIS) and assesses their compliance with legislative requirements;
- develops an action plan aimed at bringing the organisation’s PDIS into compliance with regulations;
- categorises personal data, develops personal data threat models and classifies personal data information systems;
- develops the requirements for the personal data protection system;
- develops a package of organisational and official documentation to ensure personal data security, including – “Personal Data Processing Policies”, which, according to the latest version of the Law, must be a published public document;
- develops the technical specifications for the creation or refinement of the personal data protection system;
- selects, supplies and implements the personal data protection software;
- provides training to the client’s staff on procedures to ensure personal data security.
As a result of implementing this project, the personal data security system at the organisation – the operator of the personal data – is brought into compliance with legislative requirements.
Alexey Terekhov, FBK Partner and Vice-President for Auditing and Consulting Services to Financial Institutions, is always ready to tell you more about our services in information security and personal data protection for financial institutions.
E-mail - email@example.com
FBK’s services in information security:
- Creating and modernising information security systems
- Assessing ISMS compliance with legislative requirements and standards
- Assessing compliance of banks’ ISMS with the requirements of the Bank of Russia’s Standard on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in the Banking System of The Russian Federation
- Instruments to assess compliance with the requirements of the Bank of Russia’s Standard on Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) in the Banking System of The Russian Federation 1.0
- Projects on information security
Back to the section